Thursday, December 24, 2009

Too many hang out.. :-)

Assalamualaikum...
Too many hang out??? why??
yeah..bcoz for three consecutive days my family and I went out to shopping complexes..hehehe..
felt like 'overdose' with shopping things but, what were the result?? just books, a pair of shoe laces and one long sleeves shirt.. hurm..nevermind..doesn't hope that much..even if I got the books its enough for me..bcoz..huh..don't know y..not in the mood lorh..I wish I am in the school right now with friends.. :-( ...
at least I can spend my money and buy things I desire without any barriers...kehs3..but I know the time will come..huhu..
well, I am not feeling very well tonight coz my head feel very dizzy..the world is like spinning 360 degree/second..
gotta go for now..
salam..

~ I WENT TO A GENERAL STORE BUT THEY WOULDN'T LET ME BUY ANYTHING SPECIFIC ~

No comments:

Post a Comment