Friday, December 25, 2009

Homeworkzzzzz

Hello..
Assalamualaikum..
Holidays just left a few days more..It is good and bad for me and I believe  majority of my friends are in the same boat as I am..
What does the boat stand for? I am sure all of you can guess accurately..haha..by seeing at the title of this post pown, we can get the picture of how its going to be ryte??
haha..more or less , in a week the school is opening AGAIN..and the most wonderful thing is, I haven't started doin my homework yet!! I stress out that I haven't STARTED..anything!! not even the simplest homework which is BM..BIO, don't think bout it yet lah...I don't know what will happen this 4th of January 2010 when the 1st P&P session starts...for sure I am placing myself in a bowl of hot soup..kehs..well..I will face what ever happens..zero mood n interest in doing my homework..kui..
Hope Allah save me..hehehe..that's all for now..
toddles..

Let us laugh a moment..


~ A TEACHER WHO GIVES YOU SOMETHING TO TAKE HOME TO THINK ABOUT BESIDES HOMEWORK IS A GOOD TEACHER ~

No comments:

Post a Comment