Thursday, December 24, 2009

Family outing...

Yesterday was a fine and bright day here in KL. I was so excited when the sole bread winner of the family a.k.a my father suggested to us to go for a hang out at Pavilion KL. So, he asked my brother to browse thru the net for any movies that were shown at the cinemas because he wanted to go out and relaxes his messy and complicated brain due to excess working (maybe) . The result of the searching thru the web found out that the best movie for the day was a movie that was declared the best disaster  movie ever made in the history which was 2012. I haven't seen the movie before eventhough it has been in cinemas for almost two weeks.


My Family




Its ME!!

My family and I departed from our house around 12.30 pm and we were heading to the center of Kuala Lumpur. When we arrived, the first thing that we did was to have our lunch at the food court. There were people everywhere and the sound of people chatting here and there was the music for our lunch that day. Again, my meal for lunch was a quarter roasted chicken which my mother bought for me since I am not interested to go around and have a look what I wanted to eat. So he was the one who made the selection for me. Know what? the day before,  I ate set of half roasted chicken and + with yesterday quarter chicken, so I just need to eat another quarter of chicken to make a whole. hahaha..in two days, I consumed thousands of calories and during this holiday, I've ' accidentaly ' increased my weight for about 5 kgs..!!! lolz..


My lunch


After that we walked around in the mall, observed many types of people that came from all walks of life..but, what made me dissapointed the most was looking at Malays especially teenagers which from the appearance, it shows that they were rich but unfortunately they didn't thanked to Allah for making them who they were today. They went out with their boyfriends, wearing sexy attire, sticking together like being glued with 3 seconds glue and the girls with the cigarettes..huh is this Malaysia that we are bein proud of? does that shows we are modern enough ? we have been celebrating MERDEKA for the past 50 years, and are these what we get from that?? do we deserve to be labelled as civilised Malaysia when we have such people?? Malaysians esp Malays are tryin to be as they are English or American.. in fact they are over the top..I believe that even Brits and Americans are not that bad.. I'm not bein racist but that's the fact that we have to swallow..that was just the tip of an iceberg..huh..


The Cinema

Okay, drop the subject..back to pavilion..after lunched, we enter da Golden Screen Cinema to catch the worldwide box office movie 2012 . I'll talk bout dat in the next post InsyaAllah.. the duration of the movie was about 2 hours 45 minutes if I'm not mistaken..after that we head straight to our most beloved bread shop, The Loaf!! ngee~~~
we got to taste our favorito bread which were one of the finest bread in the world kowt..
hurm...let's shorten the day..lastly we went to Low Yatt Plaza bcoz my abah wanted to get his damn laptop back to 'life' after a long 'nap' due to hard disk crash..ahakz..I try to persuade him to buy a new laptop so that his virus-ridden laptop can be handed to me..n I know what to do with it..ahakz..I had my dinner there..a japanese food which I missed badly..huhuhu...until we meet again in the next post..see ya!!


The Loaf





Mamma miah!!



Happy Family



 My dinner




~ CIVILIZATION IS THE PROCESS IN WHICH ONE GRADUALLY INCREASES THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE INCLUDED IN THE TERM 'WE' OR 'US' AND AT THE SAME TIME DECREASES THOSE LABELED 'YOU' OR 'THEM' UNTIL THAT CATEGORY HAS NO ONE LEFT IN IT ~

No comments:

Post a Comment