Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Outing day!!!

Hi...
Assalamualaikum..
Today I went to Sunway Pyramid shopping mall.. My bro and I plan to watch a movie there and plus he wanted to buy an EVERLAST shoe.. so, we get out after having our lunch and performing our Zuhur prayer.that was around 1.45 pm.. the journey to SP was just around 10 - 15 min from my house. Right after we reached there at 2 pm, I rushed to the ticket counter to get tickets for two of us which cost me MYR 22.00. The movie showtime was at 2.55pm. after we had finished watching SANTAU , we mingles in the shopping complex, hop from one shop to another bcoz I was searching for a nice sweater in order to fulfil an agreement between me and my friend. ahakz..after that, its my bro turns to shop! he wanted to buy a pair of new shoes ( semak rak kasut je, dah 4 pasang kowt kasut dy saja..aku sepasang ja) ... like I mentioned earlier, he wants an EVERLAST shoes.. so he bought one - brown and leather..it is nice..
haha..enough with all those shopping stories..this is the best part of the day.. 
we were hungry..our stomach started to give out a scary sound..ahakz.. so, I wanted to have our dinner at A&W Restaurant but my bro wanted to bring me to a restaurant located at Kota Kemuning which is 15 minutes driving from SP..I just say Yah, up to u..
so the restaurant name is The GELATERIA Finest Italian Ice Cream and Cafe..the restaurant is so nice and peaceful+privacy is present..so romantic if you want to have dinner with ur beloved ones..the main course of the restaurant is ICE CREAM!! wow..but to be specific they called it GELATO..a high quality ice cream..ahakz..a scoop will scrapped of MYR 5.90 from ur wallet(if i'm not mistaken)..we ordered three meals..spaghetti, set lamb chop, and set of 1/2 chicken..what amazed me was the spaghetti actually made from the ice cream..the taste was so awesome!! the lamb chop belonged to my bro and mine was the 1/2 chicken..no words to describe the taste of the meals..almost perfect!! lastly, I have a scoop of ice cream..the flavour was VARIEGATO GIANDIELLA..hehe..the name itself looks attractive..after a delicious dinner there, I went to buy a few books - next year SPM dowh!! they are BIOLOGY TEXT BOOK - F4 N F5, PHYSICS AND CHEMISTRY REF BOOKS..
enought for today..
astalavista..

The Cafe

 
The Ice Cream Spaghetti


 
Set 1/2 Brathahnchen (mine)


 
Set Lamb Chop



Variegato Giandiella (mine)


~NO MAN IN THE WORLD HAS MORE COURAGE THAN THE MAN WHO CAN STOP AFTER EATING ONE PEANUT ~

2 comments:

  1. nice documentary of pics...
    u clearly planned what u were going to write in ur blog did u??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx..yup..I've started to think what to write in my blog for the day when I was at Sunway Pyramid

    ReplyDelete