Tuesday, December 22, 2009

gonna miss this in a year.. :-)

well..hell-O...
meet again....so damn bored coz I got nuthin to do..
my abah, mama, along, and the two lil sister ar on their way back to Peris..but before that they stop by at Penang coz my abah has an appointment with sumbody..



so, I was wandering and looking thru the documents in my pinky thumbdrive..
and I found a few pics which I will miss in a year time..my 'sweet' hostel of SMSTSP!!!
ahakz...some of the dorms were so beautiful and attractive esp the gurl's dormitory..
just realise that act,my school's hostel was not tht bad...hehehehe...
slightly miss my school ryte now coz bein at home...my daily activities are eat, sleep, online, facebook, read newspapers..ahakz..
well, have a look at a few(satu je coz mlas nk ltak byk2)  of the beautiful dorms of SMSTSP...heheheh..










p/s: dorm gurl mane ni aq pown xtaw..ptot berbangga ni masuk blog..hahaha

~ IN THE SCHOOL I WENT TO, THEY ASKED A KID TO PROVE THE LAW OF GRAVITY AND HE THREW THE TEACHER OUT OF THE WINDOW ~

No comments:

Post a Comment