Saturday, December 26, 2009

Single mingle.. :-)

Intro:-Ah yeah thats right 
All you single people out there 
This is for you 
Yeah 
 
Verse 1:- 
Im not waitin' around for a man to save me 
(Cos Im happy where I am) 
Dont depend on a guy to validate me 
(No no) 
I dont need to be anyones baby 
(Is that so hard to understand?) 
No I dont need another half to make me, whole 
 
Make your move if you want doesnt mean I will or wont 
Im free to make my mind up you either got it or you dont 
 
Chorus:- 
This is my current single status 
My declaration of independence 
Theres no way Im tradin' places 
Right now a stars in the ascendance 
 
Im single 
(Right now) 
Thats how I wanna be 
Im single 
(Right now) 
Thats how I wanna be 
 
Yeah, uh huh, thats right 
 
Verse 2:- 
Dont need to be on somebodys arm to look good 
(I like who I am) 
Im not saying I dont wanna fall in love cause I would 
Im not gonna get hooked up just cause you say I should 
(Cant romance on demand) 
Im gonna wait so Im sorry if you misunderstood 
 
ooohh yeah 
 
Chorus:- 
 
Verse 3:- 
Everything in its right time 
Everything in its right place 
I know I'll settle down one day 
But 'til then I like it this way... 
Its my way 
Eh, I like it this way, eh 
 
Make your move if you want doesnt mean I will or wont 
Im free to make my mind up you either got it or you dont 
'Til then Im single 
 
Chorus:- 
 
 
 
 

p/s : thx budak kcik..I ciplak this from ur post..:-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment