Thursday, February 18, 2010

Wagaburogu...

heh..don't know what is the meaning...
but someone should noticed that..ahakz..
day by day...feel like our friendship is gettin closer and closer...
though we are friends usually during holidays thru digital world, (facebook, YM, texting), I can sense that we make good friends each other..huhu..

well, younger than me doesn't mean that we can be good friends or in a more appropriate word, best friend..hehe... "If you want a friend, be a friend"
but, I doubt that particular person feel the same bout our rapport..hurm..hopefully..but, I read a statement by the person which somehow disappoint me..but, I deserved that since 'dia' has another Bestie which is far way better than I am...
well, this is teenagers life..full of obstacles, barriers and challenges and what I have experienced were just a small part of the BIG CHALLENGES ahead!! hurm...hopefully, we can get closer as time passes by..:-)


 ~ It is better to be in chains with friends, than to be in a garden with strangers ~

No comments:

Post a Comment