Thursday, February 18, 2010

Never Forget DEATH

hai...
I realise that this year is an important year for my future..this year will determine my whereabout for the next 50 or 60 years.. If Allah give me the chance la to live up to that age..hehe..Insyaallah..

So... AIN'T GOT NO TIME TO WASTE dowh!! stop doing all those stupid and childish attitude..think rationally and show to others that we are matured people..
and from religious point of view..lessen all the 'maksiat'.. I can't said stop all 'maksiats' bcoz I'm a human being.. we are human being..an as a normal person, I can't run from doing mistakes..but at least I should put in a lot of effort in curbing myself from indulging in activities which are classified in the group of making sins..huhu..enough with bein ustaz..ahakz..

dowh, the main point here is CHANGE a.k.a HIJRAH.... to put it in proper and easily understand word is KAIZEN..continuous improvement.. " TODAY IS BETTER THAN YESTERDAY..TOMORROW IS BETTER THAN TODAY"...hold to this principe  and I am sure we are on the right track towards achieving our goal... last but not least, to all my friends who read this..please.. Do tell me if I diverge from the right path.. let us together help each other in our journey towards glory..Insyaallah..

~ THOSE WHO LIVE A BENEFICIAL LIFE ARE WELL PREPARED FOR DEATH ~

- out -

No comments:

Post a Comment