Saturday, February 27, 2010

A 180 Degree Turn Around

Hi Mr. bloggie.....
hurm....what does this topic mean?
well...last 2 days..which was 25th of February 2010..My beloved friends suprised me by celebrating my 17th birthday with a NICE gimmick!! lolz....
the clock shows it was 12.05am ...While I was sleeping... Anas..splashed 2 raw eggs on my face...shit...
meanwhile, Palate was waiting beside me loyally while holding the birthday cake...he was waiting for me to wake up..ahakz....n then, when I woke up..I went out the dorm coz Anas called me..Suddenly I felt like I was in Antartica when Bobby poured a pail of DAMN ICE COLD WATER!!!! it makes me shiver like DAMN!!! and my friends just continue with the song ALLAH SELAMATKAN KAMU and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!  It was a 180 degree turn around because last year's birthday was very sorrow and the present ...hah...a very sad one lolz....but this year??!!! WOW... i got 3 pieces Tshirts..a jeans...one pic frame..a nice ball pen..and all those I received from my beloved FRIENDS!!! a 100% differ from the year 2009.... for me..2009 was my year of SADNESS while this year is my year of JOYOUS and HAPPINESS....heheehehe....
that's all for now...ciao!!


~ YOUR BIRTHDAY IS A SPECIAL TIME TO CELEBRATE THE GIFT OF 'YOU' TO THE WORLD~

No comments:

Post a Comment