Thursday, February 18, 2010

Internet down again!!

hello...a few days I 'disappeared' ... sorry for that...
thx to the silly internet which can't resist the struck of a lightning..for two consecutive nite this thing happened..urgh..  :-( ..made me missed my besfren... so, two days..I just text with her.. I prefer YM because it is free and faster..well, not totally free bcoz I need to pay for the internet fee lolz...

We can come up with the latest and most sophisticated tecnology, but none of them can overcome the Almighty Allah..with just a struck of lightning, BYE-BYE internet...ahakz...
so, there is a verse in the Holy Quran which says that...

"we planned, Allah also planned, but it is His planning that will overcome our planning"
from Surah Ali-Imran..but I forgot which verse...

so, that's all for the disappointment..huhuh..

No comments:

Post a Comment