Monday, February 15, 2010

Silly KONFERENSI DAY...

Salam....

last Friday was the "Hari Konferensi" for the fifth formers of SMSTSP for the year 2010...
the agenda for that day was a face-to-face meeting of parents and teachers... all our weaknesses and naughty jobs will be revealed by the teachers - but then, it is good for us, for our improvement - to our mom and dad..
fortunately, my parents were not able to make themselves present that morning because the traffic at the North-South Expressway was congested and immobilised due to hundreds and thousands of people (chinese especially) were rushing home to celebrate the CHINESE NEW YEAR... so, the roads were full of cars and lorries which eventually slowed down the movement of the traffic..

but, that was not the focus for the day...
as for me, I need to lead the oath recitation for the morning ceremony which was attended by the Head of Academic Sector of State Education Department of Perlis... during I was leading the recitation, my legs were shaking automatically..and it shakes even worse than ones who got parkinson..damn it!! it was so embarrassing.... I was shivering badly and it was very obvious.. right after that ceremony, I rushed back to my dorm though it was just 10.30 am ...who cares??!! i was blushing at that time..urgh..silly day...for sure my friends would laugh at me like hell....I hope there will be no more such a pathetic ceremony..ahakz..just kidding, but hopefully it does not required reading oath...lolz....

~ CONFIDENCE COMES NOT FROM ALWAYS BEING RIGHT, 
BUT FROM NOT FEARING TO BE WRONG ~

No comments:

Post a Comment