Thursday, June 7, 2012

PADI Open Water Diver

Assalamu'alaikum w.b.t.
Hello. Thanks for dropping by to my humble bloggie. In this post, I want to share with you guys my experience of undertaking the license to dive. It was in April 2012.
I went to Kapas Island located off Terengganu's water. 
The course took me four days and after 4 confined water dives and 4 open water dives, I am now a qualified PADI Open Water Dive. I can dive up to the depth of 18m below sea level. Alhamdulillah.
Seeing the underwater world had strengthen my faith in Allah. How magnificent the sea creatures are, existing in different and unique shapes and sizes. Some of them were unimaginable and seems fake. That shows how great Allah is. :) Unfortunately, I was unable to grab some photos underwater coz my teacher broke the underwater camera that we rented from the dive centre. So, nothing much to say just a few pics. Enjoy. Daaa~ 




Kapas Island 

In case you need some help :) 

Look at my two mates, LOLZ 

 Dramatic!!

The dive centre 

KTJ Scuba Divers 

 Diving map

Welcome! 

Sigh -_-' 

Your 'life' underwater 

O2 Tank with BCD and regulator 

The boat that brought us to and from dive spots

No comments:

Post a Comment