Monday, July 11, 2011

What's up next?


Kolej Tuanku Ja'afar was founded in 1991 by YAM Tunku Naquiyuddin, Tunku Laxamana Negeri Sembilan, 
YAM Tunku Tan Sri Imran and YAM Tunku Dara Tunku Tan Sri Naquiah. 
This is going to be my living place for the next two years, starting this August until June 2013.
WHAT? : It's an international British-style boarding school.
WHERE? : located in the a small town called Mantin, Negeri Sembilan.
WHAT? : I will enroll into its Sixth Form course, GCE A-Level ( I will be a school student again )
WHICH? : The college has eight boarding houses, and I am an Imran House-member-soon-to-be. 
So, this is going to be my stepping stone towards achieving one of my goals : 
# pursue my degree study at OxBridge or LSE, in the United Kingdom.


~ Aim for the moon. If you miss, you may hit a star. ~

No comments:

Post a Comment