Sunday, July 24, 2011

Once In A Lifetime

It was the Hari Anugerah Cemerlang SM Sains Tuanku Syed Putra 2010, held on 5th July 2011 to acknowledge students that showed good academic's achievement for the year of 2010. As for me, this will be my last to be on the school's stage, as a student of SMSTSP. For five years, I had been living in SMSTSP and  there are thousands of memories which I will hold on to. Happy, sad, love, frustration, angry, moody, etc. All these, blended together to become a mixture that made up some parts of my life. I hereby, force myself to say goodbye to SMSTSP as a student. I will come back and contribute to the school as an ex-student who loves the  his previous school. 

Some pictures commemorating the eventful "farewell" ceremony on 5th July 2011 :'(  

That's me with the recipient of Tuanku Syed Putra Award


With my beloved mom



No comments:

Post a Comment