Monday, March 15, 2010

DREAM

I started to indulge myself in playing this game of love a.k.a Basketball since I was in standard six.
I was introduced to basketball by my brothers, who are also basketballers. As years passed, my love towards basketball starts to enhance and grew bigger and deeper. I play basketball everyday and I keep finding ways to improve my performance. Nothing can separate me from basketball. I experienced winning and losing games. But the bitterest among the bitter is failing to qualify to the National Level for Piala Hamdan Tahir for the year 2010. I've lead my team twice to become the semifinalists for two consecutive years. But luck was not on our side when we stuck at semi finals for the 2nd time in two years. 09 and 10. But, my love towards basketball never deteriorates. I dreamed a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment