Thursday, January 23, 2014

Revived :)

السلام عليكم

Dusty. A simple word to describe this blog. 
Well you guys know, we've got on and off time for everything in this world. 
Even our iman has its ups and downs. 

Well, I'm back! Not sure whether there are still people following this humble blog but inshaAllah I'll continue to write again from time to time. 
It's a good platform for me to train myself towards being someone who is istiqamah in doing good things. But my main objective of having this bloggie is to share my thoughts on anything I think worth of sharing.
Do make du'a for me. May Allah bless us and grant us His rahmat. 
So, see you guys in the next post yeah! ;)

Awake | Reflect | Change
Ok that picture has got nothing to do with the post. 
Randomly chose it to be uploaded. Or else this post would be very dull and dead.

السلام عليكم



No comments:

Post a Comment