Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Hong Kong vs Malaysia (Part I)

Assalamu'alaikum w.b.t.





Hello. I haven't had any entry for a few months. Sorry, so busy with school..school?? Y-E-S, S-C-H-O-O-L againnnn. Now being a 6th former at a British-style school. So in this entry, I want to share with all of you about Hong Kong vs Malaysia. Definitely not a football match, it's pertaining certain aspects of both parties in the context of a country as a whole. Why so sudden came up with such topic? Because I just got back from HK few days ago. :)



In this part, I wish to share about the biggest difference between both nations.
CLEANLINESS 
In HK, it's hard to see litter on the road, on the pedestrian walkways and etc. 
No way you can see cigarette butts all over the places.
In simplified term, if given a scale of cleanliness 1-10, whereby 1 is very dirty and 10 is very clean, I would put HK at 8/10 while my beloved MAS is at 5/10. 
Isn't it an insult to us M'sia. A country with Muslim as the majority whereas HK with non-muslims overwhelm the muslim and yet they can be cleaner than us. 


to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment