Sunday, June 13, 2010

As Time Passed by

hello
I've been pondering for few days ago, what I've done for 1st 7days of this holiday???
I realised that I was wasting 70% of the time with :

1. Sleeping
2. Eating
3. Watching the endless TV programmes
4. Facebook

what a way to spend the holiday. very less beneficial and nonsense.
I should be focusing on my studies.

There are lot more topics from various subjects need to be covered IF I want to score high marks in this coming mid-year examination.

The problem is that I don't have any option whether I want to score or not..it is about I MUST!!
I have barely 4 days left to really get things right because I will be going back to Perlis on Thursday evening.
Being in Perlis, for sure no more study because a few 'kenduris' are waiting fir my attendance. 
But whatever it is, I'm looking forward for my SPM Trial Examination in August InsyaAllah and the real SPM in November.

So, I seldom updates my bloggie since I need to buckle up and put my head down on the track.
Gear up towards success, InsyaAllah.

~IF I AM GIVEN SIX HOURS TO CHOP DOWN A TREE, I WILL SPEND FOUR HOURS SHARPENING THE AXE~

No comments:

Post a Comment