Saturday, January 30, 2010

Over night!!

hello...
haha...i'm back mr bloggie...how r u??
at last, got to meet da computer back after a week...3 days off from schooling..what a relieve!!!
sigh...
next week, the cross-country event will take place..and yet, the teachers never tired of giving a lot and lots of HOMEWORKS... I know it is good for me, but sometimes I need a few days rest from school stuffs..urgh..
like an English saying says that " ALL WORKS AND NO PLAY MAKES JACK A DULL BOY"....
huhuhu...2 days more and goodbye January..and a warm welcome for February coz it is my month of birth dowh!! but never expect to get anything during my day...kui3....
ah, btw..these 3 days off doesn't mean no homeworks!! damn it...ahakz..allergic to homeworks..
but, it is for my own good dowh.. SPM 2010 9A+!!!!!!
 hurm...I'll express more later this evening Insyaallah..got a tonnes of works to be done..so, see ya...ciao!!


No comments:

Post a Comment